Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tracy, Rand told us last week about your diagnosis. Glad to hear that you made it through your first chemo session with flying colors. Both of us are thinking about you and wish you a speedy recovery. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything you, Bruce or Taylor need. By the way, I saw Taylor walking Rosie yesterday. I honked and waved as I passed him, but he had no idea who was honking and waving at him because I was too far away for him to recognize me. Tell him it was me. GO DUCKS!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Dave...I'm guessing T had his head phones on and was in another world. There's something about a boy and his dog...he's gotten great comfort from spending time with sweet old Rosie.
Hoping to get to a game or two (or more) this year. Should be a strong football season. Are you going to LSU? If so have fun!