Friday, August 26, 2011

Like the day I was born...


When my mom looked at my picture she exclaimed "My baby!" Wonderfully sweet and understandable since my head has not been on display since I was a few months old...it's oddly liberating yet it's the one outward sign that says "I'm sick." That part will take a while to get used to but for the time being I'm feeling great and trying to cram a lot in before my next treatment on Tuesday.

And as this is a time for many "firsts" I will be taking a step into the world of alternative medicine, visiting an acupuncturist for my nausea and headaches. Should be fascinating! Now that's what I need a picture of :)

Goodnight and sweet dreams...

8 comments:

Jamie Leaf said...

Tracy, You look gorgeous! Bold and in control. Keep your fighting spirit strong. XOXO, Jamie

Tracy said...

Thanks Jamie...it was great to see you in the parade! Maybe I'll see you at the celebration or for tea or lunch in the near future... :)

lee said...

Tracy, I love your sense of humor, you are so amazing. It was great fun to have you back at the bridge table, always good fun and laughs forever! Can't wait until you return.
I am really am empty nester so if you ever need anything at all, even at the last moment, just call, my phone number has a typo on this blog, it is really 541-302-4988, cell 541-915-1229.
me

Tracy said...

Thank you Lee! I had a great time and that last hand made my day :) I hope to make it back in the next few weeks. Thanks for your ph #'s...I'll make sure they're in my iPhone and I so appreciate your generosity. Hope movie night was fun!

Alisa said...

It's your smile that counts, and yours is beautiful. Can't wait to see your wig. Did you change hair color? maybe sexy red?

Tracy said...

Ha! I thought about going the Jessica Rabbit route but found a good deal on a natural hair wig that matched my color perfectly. But I've thought about getting a fun wig or two that are totally different. But for now I'm a scarf girl.
Hope all is well :)

GrantWriteProductions.com said...

You look fabulous darlinx! Wigs and scarves may make you blend, but I must say you look radiant Tracy. Your warrior spirit is shining through. Love, Tammy

Jamie Leaf said...

Lee, I have updated the list with your correct info. Thanks! -Jamie