Thursday, August 11, 2011

Smart Phone Instructions

Jamie asked me to post some basic instructions for accessing this blog with a smart phone.

Go on the Internet and type in the blog website. After you are signed in using your gmail sign in, go to the menu and choose "Add Bookmark". Each time you sign onto the internet you can go to your bookmarks via "Menu", choose Tracy's Blog and you'll be there. Gmail will make you sign in again periodically.

On my Droid Incredible the sign in placed me into a "mobile" version of the blog where I was unable to make new postings, only comments on existing postings. I scrolled all the way down to the bottom of the blog and found "view web version". When I chose this option I was able to view the blog as it appears online and I am now able to post from my phone.

Good luck,
Liz

No comments: