Thursday, August 11, 2011

Girls got Grace

The last post was a test.... Now I am up and running! I have been able to spend the last 5 days with Trace and it has been a bonding experience I didn't want to ever have with her. We have many other great memories together. That being said, I am once again amazed at my sister's grace and ability to cope with this hurdle in her life. She was so strong for her first treatment, and continues to keep her spirits up while the medicines decide how they will affect her. I also want to thank all of her wonderful friends she has supporting her. She has an amazing group of friends and family lifting her up. For all the times I won't be able to be here, I know she will be well looked after.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love you Wendy Sue...and I promise I'm drinking my water :)