Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts and kisses

It's Valentine's Day which always brings back memories of heavy construction paper, doilies and paste. And those sugary hearts...who can resist a heart shaped hunk of sugar with Cutie Pie written in red dye? In addition to Hearts and Kisses day, it's Tuesday which means fishing day in our household. Bruce opted to forgo his standing date with Chris and some native steelhead to come with me to the plastic surgeon's office (got what may be my last fill) and to the Cancer Center where I got my Herceptin. What a sweet Valentine he is :-) And I'm glad that this filling the expanders business may be coming to an end as I am feeling like a blow-up doll ready to explode. It's pretty sore and hard to breathe but I keep reminding myself that each stage passes into the next and the pain is a distant memory.

I'm meeting with my radiation oncologist tomorrow and it sounds like she may want to get started soon. More later...

Happy Valentine's Day to you all.
xoxo

No comments: