Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Truckin' along...

The Ducks won, Halloween night has come and gone (but not our candy!) and my 5th chemo infusion is a done deal. Here are a few pictures from the last few days...we're truckin' along!



Stephanie (my daughter-in-law) and I at the game. What a great afternoon!



Ashley and I...talkin' Ducks and wedding plans!




My Dad rolled his eyes as I encouraged Cas to sit with me on the couch. Do you think Rosie was jealous?




Speaking of Rosie...here's my girl ready for Halloween treats. She's dressed up a Pink Warrior with the scarf I got her at the Komen walk.




Liz, Heidi and Amy (not pictured) kept me company during chemo today. And Bruce stopped by during lunch. When I walk in to the room I feel like the soundtrack from Cheer's should be playing...I'm bellying up to the bar, getting my "liquid nutrition" where everyone is a friend :)

Good Night and Sweet Dreams













No comments: