Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'll Be There...

It's been a busy week...staying healthy with Physical Therapy and Acupuncture and having fun seeing friends and enjoying a night on the town. Bruce and I went to Cirque de Soleil's Michael Jackson show at Matt Knight Arena on Tuesday night. It was quite a spectacle and the dancers and acrobats were amazing. They did it all...the quintessential moonwalk, the infamous sparkly socks and the single glove, and the songs we all know by heart. And they included a medley of old Jackson 5 hits and I was taken back to my adolescence...watching American Bandstand, listening to my favorite records over and over and some very fond memories of me and my friends standing on our Tillicum Village fireplace (the stage) putting on shows belting out these songs. From Rockin' Robin and ABC, to Ben and I'll Be There, we knew them all!

I'll be visiting my surgeon tomorrow to have the seroma under my arm drained and hopefully discuss plans for my upcoming surgery. Still hoping for mid-December but if it has to be January that would be fine.

Looking forward to the big game on Saturday...Bruce says there are lots of big time recruits in town. Hopefully they were told to dress warmly. It's going to be a cold one!!

This is for my dear friends and family who have been with me every step of the way...thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6bARIaMhCM&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=AVGxdCwVVULXfxLwE-OMg7kN5NlXkA7BoB

No comments: