Friday, September 30, 2011

Good Wishes...


Last week my cousin Julie came to visit and brought her granddaughter Sophia. What a sweetheart! The scarf I'm wearing was a gift from an organization that gives a free scarf to women who have lost their hair due to cancer, alopecia or other causes. It's called Good Wishes and they couldn't be nicer.

Over the past couple months I've discovered a network of individuals and companies that do amazing things for people in need and they often do so under the radar, unrecognized. I guess this is my way to recognize one of them :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

http://www.goodwishesscarves.org/

2 comments:

Jamie Leaf said...

Hi Tracy, I just made a donation to the wonderful organization. Thanks for posting this and helping to spread the word about this worthy cause. -Jamie

Tracy said...

That is so nice! When they sent my scarf it was accompanied by a handwritten card signed by the women who work there. I was so touched by their generosity and their compassion I had to pass it on :)