Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Three down...three to go!



Another fabulous day in the chair getting the medicine that is going to save my life. Had my sister by my side and Bruce and Liz stopped by for a visit. As much as I dislike the side effects I relish these days as they remind me how lucky I am that the treatments are so effective and offer me more than a fighting chance.
And, lucky girl that I am, Liz and Heidi were kind enough to stop by the house and take Rosie and Cas (my mom and dad's dog) for a walk with Buddy and Cara. And as you can see Heidi is quite the dog wrangler!

4 comments:

Jamie Leaf said...

Thanks for the update, Tracy. Your fighting spirit will get you through this. Love the pic with Heidi the dogwalker!

Tracy said...

Isn't it great! She looks like a pro!

GrantWriteProductions.com said...

Halfway there Tracy! I love how you still see the blessings in life during this battle; that is grace under pressure my friend. Something we all aspire to. Sam and I are planning on walking October 23rd in your honor M'lady. :-) Love and hugs, Tammy

Tracy said...

Hearts and hugs Tammy :)