Saturday, September 3, 2011

Win the Day


I'm sporting my ducky doo rag and we're wearing our "anthracite" gear in honor of Kelly's Heroes. Looking forward to the ensuing battle between the Ducks of Oregon and the LSU Tigers.

And as I ponder Coach Kelly's mantra...Win the Day...it's applicable to more than football, but life in general. As I embrace this notion for my own battle I'm struck by the simple beauty of it all. I can't control tomorrow but I can fight like hell to win today. And today is pretty damn special :)

Thanks Coach...and Go Ducks!!

3 comments:

Jamie Leaf said...

Sorry about the Ducks...hope you had a good day in spite of their loss. :(

Tracy said...

Thanks Jamie! The kids came down and we had a wonderful afternoon. Would have been a little more hoopla with a win but I still Love My Ducks!

GrantWriteProductions.com said...

Hi sweetie,

Last season we started with a loss . Ducks never quit and we have the whole season to make adjustments and dominate! Go ducks! Go Tracy! Love, Tammy