Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More Radiation Pics...

My view from the table. I love this dog...trying to decide what to name him. Send me any ideas.





Jeff, Renee and Richie have gotten to know my camera. I'm getting some great shots as I go through treatment...some are fun and some just are. When I started treatment it seemed a tad scary and now it's just part of my daily routine...largely due to the fabulous care I get from my techs and doctors. They do a great job making my moments on the table go by quickly with lots of care and humor. And I don't know how they do it but they answer all my questions thoroughly in a snap. The patients are like planes in a holding pattern, each one ready to take off after the other and the techs are both pilot and air traffic controller. Things move fast so they have to be on their toes. But as you can see from the pictures we do laugh and have some fun while seeing to the very serious business of curing cancer. Day 23 down...time for chocolate.
















No comments: