Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ease on Down the Road...















Chemo #4 is done and I'm officially on the downhill slide! Liz took me this morning and Heidi stopped by after work...thanks for the laughs girls! And Bruce stopped by during his lunch hour to say hi and hold my hand...I've said it before, I'm a lucky girl!

My doctor has recommended my getting tested for the BRCA gene to see if there is a direct genetic component to my cancer. This information will not only help me to make further decisions in my care but will be potentially important to my immediate and extended family. For their sakes I'm hoping it's negative.

The nurse in the picture is Joanne - she was with me all the way on my first day of chemo and has been a a tremendous comfort and really funny to boot. Love her.

Been a long day...ready to say goodnight :-)
love you all...tl

3 comments:

Jamie Leaf said...

Sending hugs from the Bay Area! -Jamie

Aunty Linda said...

Lookin' good, Tracy, lookin' good. Prayers and hugs from the Cluney Clan.

Tracy said...

Thank you all...I feel I am basking in good wishes! Off to physical therapy and then maybe a little retail therapy! Love you!
--and Jamie, who knows, you may just run into Taylor!