Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another Ducky Day!




Another Duck Saturday brought family and friends together for the big game against Arizona State. Since the game was so late we gave our tickets to the kids and chose to watch the game all cozy on the couch.

Nathan took his brother-in-law Karl to his first Duck extravaganza and Joel brought Kevin down for another win (Kev is our good luck charm as the Ducks always pull out a win when he's here!). And Hunter hung out with Bruce and I while my mom, Jason and Eric Dildine did their part to cheer on the Ducks. And we had fun!! Hunter and I walked Rosie, played UNO and made chocolate chip cookies. Once Darron Thomas went down in the third quarter we got so nervous we couldn't watch. Hunter and I watched Spooky Buddies while we recorded the game on the DVR. When Bruce came in and said "What a win!" we high-fived and did our Ducky Dance.

This morning the house is getting quiet as everyone is heading out. I think I'm ready for a nap but I'll miss the activity...but not for long as everyone will be back next weekend for the walk. I'm sure my mom will keep me busy in the meantime :)

No comments: