Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Chrismakha and other musings...

Hanukkah started last night and the candles are burning...Christmas is just around the corner and the tree is decorated and looking very festive. I love this time of year and I have made a concerted effort to slow down and enjoy time with friends and family and leave the rush and bustle to others. But I must admit I've had fun shopping and wandering through the decorated stores.

Went to the Ducks basketball game tonight...it was an odd and rather clumsy effort but they managed to pull out a win. The seem pretty tired...I think they're ready for Christmas break too :)

A quick update on my treatment...my surgery is scheduled for Wednesday January 11. I'm eager to move forward with this process and clear yet another hurdle. I meet with my plastic surgeon on Friday afternoon so I should have a pretty clear idea of what to expect. Although I suppose there is no way to really know until after it's all said and done.

Time to let Rosie out one last time and head to bed...good night and sweet dreams.

2 comments:

Jamie Leaf said...

Enjoy your holiday with friends and family. And isn't it nice that it warmed up a bit?? Hope to see you soon and Go Ducks!!

Tracy said...

Saturday was so nice and warm...hard to believe it was the end of December! Had a wonderful time with my family and now looking forward to some fun New Year's festivities...likely a movie and a bit of champagne :)Hope you enjoyed your trip to L.A.!